* When designing with Critical Craze, you continue to own the copyright and intellectual property rights to your designs.
* By creating designs with Critical Craze, we’re allowed to use them for marketing and promotion, and we’re allowed to edit them to fit a certain product category.
* If you remove your design we will no longer use it in the above areas, but there may be delay in making this change.
– Tagging & Descriptions
* You are responsible for accurately labelling your designs using categories, tags, titles and descriptions.
* Our search engines work on information provided by you, so effective and complete labelling is essential to providing an efficient shopping experience. Please make every effort to provide high quality, concise and complete information about your products.
* Deliberate misrepresentations may result in deleting of the information, the design or in extreme cases your account.
* Script writing or other back door computing practices are unacceptable as they are to the detriment to *ther Artist and site users. Please do not engage in such practices.
* By using the site you agree to treat all members of the community with respect and in a fair manner.
* To report problems, offensive content and policy violations, email: [email protected] Craze.com
– Other Rules
* Label and describe your products accurately. See details below.
* Maturity ratings must be used to specify appropriate audiences if your product is inappropriate for younger audiences.
* Users in breach of these rules may face the following sanctions:
Notification, Product removal, Account suspension, Account termination & Withholding earnings for products in breach of rules.
– Payment Terms
* For Payment Terms, please see the Critical Craze Artist Agreement.
– Artist Agreement
This Agreement supplements the Critical Craze Artist Agreement, which is incorporated by this reference.
Full Designer Licence Agreement
The following terms of this Designer License Agreement (“Agreement”) apply if you create products with Critical Craze (“Critical Craze,” “we” or “Critical Craze”) designA+ online design tool and/or post for sale a Design to be displayed and/or offered for sale on websites or operated by or for Critical Craze (“Site”). “Design” means any and all artwork, photographs, sketches, drawings, text, stitch files, digital images or product specifications that you send to Critical Craze for placement on the Site or on physical or electronic products made by or for Critical Craze (“Products”). Users of the Site who upload Designs for Products are referred to as “Artist.” Users of the Site who refer purchasers to the Site are referred to as “Fans.”
By uploading Designs to the Site or creating Designs with Critical Craze’s design tools, you grant the following licenses to Critical Craze: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sub licensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in or on Products and in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site and Products. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your Products; (ii) promotional “streams” of audio/video/photographic Content on the Website, (iii) Products or Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the sale of Products available on the Site through third party product feeds. You also grant Critical Craze the license and the right to make modifications to your Design as necessary to prepare your Design for use in a particular Product category or for other manufacturing purposes, if you agree that your Design may be used in such category. You may delete or hide your Design from the Site at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Site. You retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your Design. Upon the removal of a Design, the licenses above will terminate, except that Critical Craze will fulfill any orders placed prior to termination and Critical Craze may continue to use your Design in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to removal of the Design.
Tags, Spam and Descriptions
Critical Craze and its community work together to keep the Site and related programs working properly, in a secure manner and for the mutual benefit of the community.
At the time you post a Product for sale, you will be asked to provide information (title, description, tags, categories) about your Design so that visitors to the Site can search and find relevant Products. You will make best efforts to provide accurate, non-misleading information about your Designs and you agree not to submit unrelated information in connection with your Design for any purpose. If Critical Craze determines that information is misleading or inaccurate or that it violates the rights of a third party, Critical Craze may delete such information or your Design(s) entirely, at its sole discretion.
There are several key pieces of information about your item that Critical Craze uses to help fans find what they are looking for, including but not limited to: titles, tags, attributes and categories. It’s very important to accurately label your items. By providing high-quality, accurate information, you help fans find your Products quickly and easily. Inaccurate information can create a frustrating and unproductive shopping experience for everyone in the marketplace.
Critical Craze asks that you do not engage in script writing or other unacceptable back door computing practices in an effort to post multiple products for sale.
By using the Site, you agree to use the Site and conduct your business in a manner that demonstrates common sense and respect for the rights of Critical Craze, other Artist, users and third parties and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to Critical Craze at [email protected] Craze.com.
What is prohibited?
Rules for labelling your products:
* Only use accurate and relevant terms that describe the specific Product in your listing.
* You may use relevant synonyms.
* You must not label a Product with related, but inaccurate words.
* You may not intentionally misspell your products (unless such misspelling is part of the Design).
* You may use a short descriptive phrase as a tag if it accurately describes your item.
* You may not stuff multiple words into a single tag that do not comprise a descriptive phrase.
* You should only state what the item is, not what the Product may become or potential uses for the Product.
* You may not use malicious tags or descriptions.
* You may not use copyrighted material.
* Tags or attributes that are duplicates are not allowed.
If you are uncertain as to whether a Tag/Description falls into one of the categories listed above, contact Critical Craze at: [email protected] Craze.com
If you do not follow the rules set forth above, Critical Craze may:
* Delete the Product(s)
* Suspend your Artist account with Critical Craze (“Account”).
* Terminate your Account.
* Withhold any Earnings for Products that contain inappropriate or inaccurate descriptive information.
How does Critical Craze enforce these rules?
Critical Craze may take the following actions to enforce the terms of this Agreement:
Send a notification informing you of the offending action, behavior, tag, spam or description and request that you take corrective action immediately.
Make your Product(s) unavailable.
Delete your Product(s).
In the case of certain repeat offenders, we will, in our sole discretion, withhold payment of your Royalties.
In the case of certain repeat offenders, we will suspend and/or terminate your Account.
Additionally, we reserve the right at any time to remove, limit, suspend, terminate our service and User accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, services and tools, delay or remove Designs and Products (including websites) from the Site and discontinue our relationship with any Artist that we determine at our sole discretion are in violation of the above-listed guidelines, including but not limited to tags that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties, or are unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Any Account posting or hosting objectionable Content or recommending objectionable websites are subject to termination. Also, we reserve the right to remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is primarily intended to promote a Product or service.
For Payment Terms, please see the Critical Craze User Agreement.
Critical Craze will not pay you a Royalty for sales of any Products which incorporate a Design that violates this Agreement, the Critical Craze User Agreement or any of your representations below. For example, if Critical Craze discovers that one of your Designs infringes someone else’s copyright or that you do not have the right to use the Design, Critical Craze reserves the right to reverse all payments for such Designs, whether due or already paid.
Marketing and Promotions
Critical Craze may market, promote, and sell Products on the Site, on other websites, and/or through distributors and wholesale or retail channels. Critical Craze may run promotions (including volume discounts and special sales discounts). Critical Craze is responsible for the cost of promoting the offer and producing and fulfilling the orders.
You represent that:
You are the owner of the Design or that the Design is in the public domain; and
You have the legal right to grant this license to Critical Craze and to enter into this Agreement; and
To your knowledge, no one else claims ownership of, or exclusive rights to, the Design; and
The Design does not infringe the privacy, celebrity, moral or other rights of any third party; and
The Design does not contain any defamatory, obscene or discriminatory content or any illegal material; and Critical Craze may legally make and sell Products incorporating the Design without infringing the rights of any third party and without being obligated to make any payments to, or obtain any permission from, any third party.
Stock images used on CriticalCraze.com are from